マップ関係の質問はこちらから受け付けます。
このトピックへ返信
Porsrun
記事: 36
登録日時: 2018年10月26日(金) 19:44

Lucas Torreira has been a huge hit for Arsenal

投稿記事 by Porsrun » 2018年11月06日(火) 12:02

画像

ARSENAL icon Nigel Winterburn insists Lucas Torreira has been “so effective” since joining the club because of how simple he keeps his พนัน บอล ออนไลน์ game in midfield. The 22-year-old was superb for the Gunners in their high-energy 1-1 draw with Liverpool on Saturday afternoon. Alongside Granit Xhaka in central midfield, the energetic Uruguay international helped prove the north London outfit’s top-four credentials to earn a deserved point at the Emirates Stadium. Torreira, signed from Sampdoria in the พนัน บอล ออนไลน์ summer, has quickly grown into a fans’ favourite having typified the demands of boss Unai Emery as he seeks to make Arsenal a steelier and grittier side. And Winterburn - who won two league titles and two FA Cups with Arsenal - hailed Torreira for how uncomplicated he plays in the middle. The former defender-turned-pundit told LOVE SPORT Radio: ”He keeps the game very, very simple but it's so effective.
“I said once we signed him that if he could perform to the level we'd been watching him play at, he would be a fantastic addition to the squad.
"When I talk about Torreira, I say to พนัน บอล ออนไลน์ people ‘Don't only watch when he's got the ball, take a few seconds when the ball comes through him or is in another part of the pitch, have a little glance at what he's doing’.
"He gets the ball, he gives it, he moves it on quickly either forward or sideways but then he anticipates that it might be coming back to him or they might lose the ball and he puts himself in the hole where he thinks the ball might arrive again.”
このトピックへ返信