Freddie Ljungberg shares Unai Emery's Arsenal vision as youngsters told to toughen up

マップ関係の質問はこちらから受け付けます。
このトピックへ返信
chanoudom
記事: 21
登録日時: 2018年9月11日(火) 19:52

Freddie Ljungberg shares Unai Emery's Arsenal vision as youngsters told to toughen up

投稿記事 by chanoudom » 2018年9月14日(金) 12:46

画像

maxbet Arsenal's U23 coach Freddie Ljungberg is aiming to toughen up the club's youngsters and says he shares the same philosophy as Unai Emery. Ljungberg was brought to Arsenal as a player under Arsene Wenger in 1998, going on to make more than 200 appearances over nine years.

Having initially returned to the club as U15s manager, Ljungberg has taken charge of Arsenal's second-string following a spell as assistant manager to Bundesliga side Wolfsburg. The two-time Premier League winner has pushed through the U23s' involvement in the Checkatrade Trophy for the first time.

It sees them play League One and Two sides, with Ljungberg stressing the importance of Arsenal's potential first-team players facing "grown men". Speaking after their 3-0 win over Coventry, Ljungberg told Sky Sports News. "My boys responded. We were not sure maxbet if grown men were going to be stronger than my boys and how will they feel when they get tackled a bit harder than they're used to but they responded great."

"I speak to him every week," said Ljungberg. "We're very close. He helps me in my work and we think the same way in football. That helps my players when they come up and train with the first team." Ljungberg paid tribute to his former boss, Wenger, but admits his departure can pave the way for new ways of thinking.

"Arsene was like an extra father figure for me," maxbet he said. "That's someone who we should all be grateful for. "But then he decided to leave, there's something new and we all want to strive and make the club better. There's new ideas coming from above and maybe I have some ideas we can use. We're just trying to develop the club."
chanoudom
記事: 21
登録日時: 2018年9月11日(火) 19:52

Neymar pulls the strings but Napoli fight back in 1-1 draw that suits Liverpool

投稿記事 by chanoudom » 2018年11月07日(水) 13:13

Neymar pulls the strings but Napoli fight back in 1-1 draw that suits Liverpool

画像

Napoli held 188bet Paris Saint-Germain to a 1-1 draw at the San Paolo on Tuesday night. The visitors were on top in the first half and took the lead in the Group C Champions League clash through Juan Bernat on the stroke of half-time. Napoli though emerged a different side after the break and were full value for the equaliser when Lorenzo Insigne converted from the spot after Jose Callejon was felled inside the area. Here’s a look at the talking points from the encounter.

Ever since his move to Barcelona, Neymar has always been measured – perhaps unfairly – on the ‘Messi scale’. While he’s never quite met the Argentine’s standards, it’s gratifying to see him now start to have as much influence at PSG as Messi does at Barcelona. Kylian Mbappe is naturally earning a lot of plaudits with his 13 goals so far this season but any comparison with Neymar’s tally (12), and indeed suggestions that the teenage sensation may be the greater threat, is completely misguided.

The Brazilian has been PSG’s chief playmaker, often creating chance after chance for his French counterpart. In the absence of a true midfield conductor, 188bet Neymar has been the one dropping deep and pulling the strings for the Parisians while Mbappe has been the main threat in behind.

That is evidenced by the fact that the 26-year-old has registered more key passes per game (3.1) than any other PSG player in Ligue 1 this season while Mbappe has been caught offside more often than any player in the division (1.3). Despite starting up front alongside Mbappe in a 3-5-2 system in Naples, 188bet he adopted a free role to get on the ball as much as possible and orchestrate play, not just in the final third, but even deeper.
このトピックへ返信